Thursday July 31 and the Hocking College field school at Pickawillany has come to a close. The excavation units are all mapped and filled in; little sign of all the action that has taken place over the past two weeks visible on the landscape.
- Dr. Annette Ericksen and all the staff and students for their efforts this year. We look forward to more investigations next year!
- Urbana University for housing the workers during their two week stay.
- Volunteers Doug Angeloni, Jim Bartlett, Michael Dion, Veronica
Frost, Erica Keener and Wes Keifer for donating 97 work hours to the project.
- Andy Hite and the Piqua Historical Area State Memorial staff.
- The Piqua Historical Area Friends Council for hosting a dinner for the students.
- Daryl Baldwin and George Ironstrake, representatives from the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma, for visiting with the students at the Friends Council dinner.
- To all the press that helped get the word out about this exciting work.
- And most of all to the public for all of their interest, enthusiasm and kind words. We hope to see you again next year!